Wednesday, October 9, 2013

ootd, and photo fails

Well, it's one of the busiest times of the year for work, so I've been work home...working on the train... staying late... sigh. Everyone in our department has the thousand-yard stare. The temperature dropped significantly, so I was like, why not wear my new suit jacket I bought over the summer? and then satanic t-shirt. you know: work friendly. lol yeah I'm bold during these busy times, when I generally don't see anyone except my manager. sorry for the shitty photos, point-and-shoot cameras are really finicky.
ugh why does my new camera get blurry ONLY when I'm taking selfies



new necklace...I'll do a long post on it, since it was an etsy purchase. Little Sister Designs

week's too busy for manicures.
Wearing: 
Leather suit jacket: Widow
T-shirt: panda eyes
pants: h&m
shoes: frye erin oxfords (brown)
 Rings: luv aj, gareth pugh, titanium band
necklace: little sister designs
and of course, my camera works PERFECTLY when I'm taking a city shot. It was a beautiful sunset yesterday btw.

1 comment:

  1. Wow love the satanic shirt and that moon necklace! So beautiful! :)
    I must say, that NY always looked frightening to me. I think it's because of the sky scrapers and minimum view of sky. I don't think I would like to visit there anytime soon O_O

    ReplyDelete