Sunday, June 9, 2013

Cyber/Mirror dress


I've always loved the cyberpunk look, but i've been over the dreadfall/neon look forever now... so i instantly I loved the new lip service "mirror image" collection.

Earrings: Bodyartforms
Dress: Lip Service
Bra: American Apparel
Cropped T-shirt: American Apparel (later pic)
Cadmium Bracelet: random junk store
Fang brass ring: Gareth Pugh
Plain wide brass ring: Luv Aj
Shoes:....too lazy to check the label


seriously, those AA bras are the best cause they don't look like bras.

a more everyday look




can't resist the photoshop

And a bit random... the above picture is my inspiration for the first picture in the post. I love the neon "buzzing" going on. To get the look I created a copy of the background layer and transformed the copy (-1% on the "explode" setting). Then I darkened and changed the hue for the background later. I made the copy at around 40% opacity and increased the contrast. (my numbers might be off since i'm writing this from memory)

2 comments:

  1. Love the jewelry, nails and the whole complete look. You make Lip Service look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is absolutely stunning! I think it looks great on you :)

    ReplyDelete